THINGS TO DO IN BUENOS AIRES. Nominated Top 30 Private Tours Guided in Buenos Aires.
- Basic Full Day from 10 to 5
- Itinerary Personalized. Half Day? Full Days ? More Days ? Shore Excursions?
- Walk inside the areas. Enjoy tourist and local flavor. Feel Buenos Aires!
- City. Tango. Art. Steak. Malbec Wine. Leather. Polo. Gauchos. Football. Evita History. Jewish Walking. Shopping. Local Lifestyle. Etc..
- Special areas and things according to your interests
- Transportation : Flexible Walk and Car or Van. All with drivers. Let´s focus on tour!
- TANGO DINNER SHOW. Eve Night .Orchestra. Singers. Dancers. A Gaucho!
- DINNER INCLUDED: Appetizer. Main Course. Dessert. Drinks. Many options with local typical food. Not hidden costs.
- TRANSFERS. Pick Ups and Dropp Off from Hotel/Port is included. (Sharing Van or Private Car-Van)
- Private Car or Van with air conditioner and driver.
- 1 hour navigation enjoying islands, sightseeing, local explanation by boat with captain and safety policies.
- View of the North Area of Buenos Aires
- Visit the famous Fruit Market. Local lifestyle of the natives of the islands.
- PRIVATE Wine Tasting for you or your group. Your Day. Your Time.
- Wines Boutique (not massive or touristic offers). LOCALS experts or a Sommelier will explain.
- Flexible budget. Wewill adapt the wine tasting to your budget by opening different levels of wines.
- Let´s visit a local tango ballroom. Have fun, have a drink and get a tango class or just watch.
- Let´s walk around the area where the jewish comunity started. A commercial area with orthodox sinagogues, tango area with "filete porteño art" , house of Carlos Gardel (the most famous tango singer). Lunch at Mc. Donalds Kosher?
- Leather. Wine. Tango Shoes and Clothes. Local Designers. Art. Souvenirs. Paintings.
- Your Personal Shopper.
- Do you ned a translation at a business meeting? Do you need contacts for your business?
- This section is just to give you an overview of "things to do in Buenos Aires" that I can customized to your group and time.
- Pics, Videos, Details of each activity is written under each section specifically, so go back to my blog and look at the right column tittles to go deeply into your interests and tips. Scroll and you will find all the info:
A native professional from Buenos Aires will guide you
I studied the history
Most important: I was born in this city! I live the history!
Let´s share the anecdotes.
Feel Buenos Aires!